“…Jesus Himself said: It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Acts: 20:35
Have you ever enjoyed being served a cookie or a beverage before or after church service? Instead of receiving a cookie, I encourage you to be the person who serves a cookie. Your delightful smile or happy hello may be a moment of joy for someone who needs to feel joy. Imagine that — to have a cookie be a delivery system of joy!
Set up for the summer is easy!
· Bake or buy 6 dozen cookies or a snack of your choice.
· Provide 1 or 2 gallons of a drink of your choice.
· Use the 2 brown rolling carts from the Fellowship Hall.
· A wire cart, located in the Fellowship Hall kitchen behind the little sink, contains all the supplies that you need: cups, napkins and maroon table cloths.
· Roll the carts out in front of the church by 8:50 am. Enjoy meeting and greeting those leaving the 8:00 service and those arriving for the 9:30 service.
A sign-up sheet will be posted outside of the Fellowship Hall. If you have any questions please see Nan Moyer or Noelle Dierolf.