St. John’s Preschool, a ministry of St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church since 1969, is a State-certified, private, academic Christian school. Our belief is that every child has a unique, God-given gift, and our teachers are dedicated to helping each child reach their individual potential. We provide a well-rounded academic program focused on school readiness, while helping each child to grow socially and emotionally, in a caring, loving atmosphere. The goals of our Preschool are that each child will:
- experience and reflect Christian love toward one another
- make a successful transition from home to school
- grow by paying attention, following simple directions, taking turns, and completing tasks
- develop social skills: getting along with other children and adults
- develop a positive attitude toward school
- develop self-expression and self-control
- accept help direction from adults
- obtain age-appropriate readiness skills
We work in partnership with the Boyertown Area School District to ensure our program is in alignment with the expectations and standards for kindergarten readiness. When needed, we coordinate with the local Intermediate Units to facilitate Early Intervention Services.
You can reach us directly at 610-367-0197.